What's been hot and what's not this week? Whether it be a nice new purchase or something that made me smile, I'm going to start writing down what has been good and what has been bad about my week. Hope you enjoy.
What's been hot:
1. Free stuff! I ordered my FREE (completely free, to my surprise...no P&P charges or anything!) facebook/moo collaborative business cards. If you have Facebook Timeline, you can get your free 50 business cards by following these instructions on the Moo website HERE. They came within about 3 days as well, which was good! I didn't particularly need them...but they were free!
2. Harry Potter DVD Box Set. I'm onto Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince next. I've been enjoying watching them, too.
3. Putting my newly learnt crocheting skills into action. My mum taught me how to crochet a granny square over Christmas and it has just been getting bigger and bigger. Think I'm going to either make it into a cushion cover or a throw.
4. Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser. The best makeup remover I have ever used, hands down.
5. Getting a new lip balm and getting 50p off with a voucher. Yay!
1. Getting to work after walking for half an hour and finding a pair of used false eyelashes stuck to my scarf.
2. Finding a hole in my favourite duvet cover.
3. Researching house prices; bills, rent, mortgage etc and seeing how much it actually costs to live.