Thursday 3 May 2012

The Cambridge Satchel Company

Me today:


Why?

LOOK WHAT ARRIVED!!!
Eeeeee! My Cambridge Satchel came, finally!
I ordered from the official website on the 1st April and it was delivered today, 3rd May. The website make it known that orders can take up to 30 days as they are made to order. Bare this in mind if you are buying for a gift or for a special occasion. I have ordered twice now from this website and both have taken just over 30 days from ordering to being delivered to my door.
So worth the wait though.

Look how beautiful she is...




This is the 14" Yellow Classic Satchel.


This is the size comparison between the 11" Classic Satchel in black, and the 14" Classic Satchel in yellow.



The 11 inch satchel is very small and is suitable only for essentials such as a small purse, your phone, a lippy and keys. The 14 inch satchel is much more roomy and can fit A4 paper, all your essentials and still has room for other bits and bobs.

Can't wait to use it! Might have to take it to work tomorrow, yay!

5 comments:

  1. sooo gorgeous!!!! i would be WAAAAA too!! ;D

    i'm following ;)
    xxx
    ---

    HELP ME REACH 100 FOLLOWERS:
    http://brightlightgarden.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them so much - my friend is having a baby and is going to get a giant one to be her nappy bag! A great justification I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad ordered this one but in green for my mum's birthday and it came last week- she loves it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, I love the vibrant colour x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these satchels I have an 11inch pink one and i am wanting a 15inch brown one....
    I am your newest follower xx
    follow bac? www.imitationisthegreatesformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete