Saturday 5 May 2012

O.O.T.D with my yellow satchel!

Hello my lovely regular readers, and hello to all of my new followers. Thank you for joining my blog, I hope you enjoy it and leave the odd comment now and then :)


Outfit of the day today again for you. I nipped off out to town AGAIN to try and finish my birthday present shopping - with a little more luck this time! I also got to test out my new satchel and I can safely say I loooove it. Well, I love the look of it, I just wish it needed a lot less faffing about to open and close it!


Furry faux leather biker jacket from Topshop.
Faded, baggy skull tshirt from Topshop.


Black skinny jeans from Topshop. Think these are the Leigh jeans, and for comfort I would give them 10/10, but they started off black and faded terribly and haven't really washed particularly well. If you don't mind the faded look, I would recommend them but keep in mind they won't stay black for long!




Boots are the Dr Martens Triumph 1914 with ribbon laces. I bought mine from Schuh but you can get them loads of places and in a number of different colours now. Comfiest pair of boots I own. Just a pain to get on and off. Good for days when you're going shopping and really, really shouldn't be buying for yourself because once you've got these bad boys on, you honestly can't be bothered with the hassle of getting them off and on again in a changing room...and my motto No try-No buy!


My new bag is by The Cambridge Satchel Company and is the Classic Satchel in Yellow 14"
It is MUCH more practical than the 11" version, let me tell you!


Sunglasses for driving are my Ray Ban Tortoiseshell Wayfarers.
And may I just express my happiness at how LONG MY HAIR IS GETTINGGGG! Yay! So excited to get it to how it was before I chopped it all off :) Still a long way to go, but I'm happy with how fast it's growing!


That's all for now. Hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend. See you soon!
x

10 comments:

  1. Love the bag! The colour is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of the satchel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many to choose from on the website! I do love this colour thoguh! x

      Delete
  3. The colour of the satchel is awesome! I'd appreciate if you checked out my blog and follow if you like! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bag, I have an unhealthy obsession with bags and shoes :)

    www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is such a gorgeous colour xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Adds a pop of colour to an otherwise dull outfit! x

      Delete