Friday 27 July 2012

John Frieda - Full Repair Range!

Hi guys! I want to show you some videos today. These How To videos show you how you can create a basic look, and evolve it into more of an evening do, such as a top knot or beehive look.

I was kindly sent some products from the John Frieda Full Repair range, which protects your hair against heat damage without weighing it down. It's really important to protect your hair before styling, and these videos show you how.

On with the videos. My personal favourite is the Top Knot tutorial. I just wish my hair would grow longer so I could recreate it easier!











I hope these videos were helpful to you guys. I'll be reviewing the products I was sent once I've tried them out for a few weeks! 

See you soon 
x

I was sent these items from www.holler.co.uk which is a digital agency working with a range of beauty brands such as John Frieda and Revlon. I have not been paid to create this blog post and do not work for the company in question. All opinions are my own and unbiased!

No comments:

Post a Comment