Tuesday 12 March 2013

How to: DIY at home hair dye!

Hi guys, 
So I've been umming and aahing about getting my hair re ombre-d in the hairdressers for the past few months, but today I just decided that, a) it was too expensive and b) I'll probably just change my mind about it once I've had it done.

So I went for the safe option and dyed it dark again. I hadn't dyed my hair for around 6 months and it had gone back to a mousey brown colour which was not the nicest.

I've never been to a salon to dye my hair, I've done it myself for the past 10 ish years, so I thought I'd film a little video showing you how I do it incase you were a bit sceptical about DIY at home dye kits!

It's super easy.


I used Garnier Nutrisse Creme in the shade 4 "Dark Brown" which isn't a million miles away from my natural colour, just a tiny bit darker - but I like the glossiness it gives my hair.



:)

Hope you enjoy. Do you have any tips on at home hair dying? 

x



5 comments:

  1. CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :) PLEASE :)

    X0X0X0X0 http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog
    followed xoxo
    www.thekaybook.com

    ReplyDelete