Sunday 24 March 2013

Today's Outfit

It's freezing cold and majorly windy, but at least it's not snowing.
Went to town to return the little lace top I got last week from Primark (I wasn't brave enough to get my belly out!) and as soon as I got there, I realised I'd left it in my car. Dooohhhhh!
So, I bought a couple more of the basic t-shirts and some awesome flip flops and left.
Not a very productive day, however, I did buy lots of Creme Eggs as I'm going to be trying to make some amazing looking Creme Egg Brownies for Easter. Mmmm.



Gold chain necklace - H&M
Tshirt - Primark


High waisted, black "Easy Jean" - American Apparel


Bag - Alexander Wang
Shoes - TOMS


Coat - Penfield


Watch - Michael Kors


Hat - Carhartt

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty and I love the trim on the coat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit. I'm particularly loving beanies at the moment.

    lo and behold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I like your blog, I've just found it. I'm following you!

    Stop by my blog soon, say hi and let me know what you think:

    www.victoria-emma.blogspot.co.uk

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coat is great and your eyes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete