Saturday 1 February 2014

Marc by Marc Jacobs iPhone dog case dupe from Born Pretty Store

Hi guys, so I was contacted a while ago by a lady from bornprettystore.com asking if I wanted to try out some products from their website. I obviously agreed because let's be honest, who wouldn't want to try a cheeky freebie?

I picked this Marc Jacobs knock-off dog iphone case. I chose this because I have the original Marc Jacobs case and I wanted to do a comparison of the two together.


The first case is the Marc Jacobs case and the second is the Born Pretty Store version.


They are pretty much identical except for one edge, where obviously the Born Pretty Store version doesn't have the Marc Jacobs logo.


At a bargain price of under $5 for the Born Pretty Store version compared to the RRP of £45 for the Marc Jacobs one (I got mine for £20 in an Xmas sale ;)) I whole heartedly recommend going for the cheaper option! There really is no difference between the two other than the BPS version having a bit of a funky smell for the first few days after opening the packet.


I also picked up a 'Chanel' nail polish iphone case because I thought it was cool. I've been wearing this case on my phone for about a month and it's lasted perfectly. Again, this product costs less than $5.



Unfortunately, since I've gotten round to doing this review, these items seem to have vanished from the BPS website. However, if you want to have a mooch around and get 10% off your order, you can visit the website www.bornprettystore.com and use the discount code NCJ61

Enjoy
x

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing dupe, heading to the website now!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete