Tuesday, 18 February 2014

WNW - What Neeny's Wearing - #14 - Roshe Run & turtle neck

Happy belated Valentine's Day, everyone. I hope you all had a lovely day, whether it be with a loved one, with your friends or enjoying your own company.

My other half and I were both working on Valentine's Day itself so we decided to take a trip to a local City for a weekend away from home. With an absolute bargain, upgraded hotel apartment, we were very lucky.

I got chance to wear a whole bunch of new bits in my wardrobe, which is always nice.






Turtle neck jumper from Miss Selfridge
Legging pants from Zara (absolute fave!)
Coat from Topshop





4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! and the trainers.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is perfect. I have been contemplating getting a pair of Roshe Run's for a little while now - think they would be lovely for wearing on the commute to work lol (not so much as a fashion statement!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this laid back look!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, this is Jenny from www.bornprettystore.com I really love your blog, you are so beautiful, I've sent you emails before, but what a pity, I didn't get a reply, could you kindly review our products? if your are interested, please feel free to contact me at jennybornpretty@gmail.com I'm waiting for your response.

    Kind regards&have a nice day
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete