Sunday 6 November 2011

What's in my everyday makeup bag?

I'm sure you're all dying to know! Thing is, I actually enjoy seeing what other people use or carry about with them in their bags. We all have a bit of a voyeuristic streak, I think and seen as I enjoy it, I'm guessing other people do too. So here is what's in my every day makeup bag. I have too much makeup in general, and probably wear too much, too, but this is just what I use on a day to day basis if I'm going to work or running errands.
I wear about 4 times as many products and probably wear my makeup about an inch thick when I go out on a night out, butttttt what the hell! Here goes, simple, easy, every day:


Think I might list the products in the order that I use them since I didn't think to put them in neat rows for the picture.

1. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2
2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanilla 52
3. Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Light Diffusing Concealer in Naked 1
4. Benefit High Beam
5. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Sun Bronze 050
6. MAC Powder Blush in Harmony
7. Dior Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond
8. The Body Shop Baked Bronzer
9. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
10. Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar used with MAC Fix+
11. Urban Decay Naked Palette (Not Pictured) for eyeshadow of choice!
12. Urban Decay Eyeliner in Zero
13. Clinique Brush On Creme Liner in True Black
14. Curl lashes with Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers
15. First coat of mascara with Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof in Very Black
16. Sleek Blush in Pomegranate
17. Second coat of mascara with Collection 2000 Big Fake Lash in Ultra Black
18. Revlon lipstick in Nude Attitude
19. Barry M Lipgloss in Toffee
20. Collection 2000 Setting Powder - everything has rubbed off so I don't know what it is!
21. Also, don't know why I put Duo Lash Adhesive in there as I only wear lashes on special occasions!

Wow. Writing it all down seems like a bucket load of crap that I put on my face every day. Oh well! A little bit of lippy/concealer/foundation/eyeliner/eyeshadow/blusher/bron........etc never hurt anyone! ;) (Well, except Estee Lauder Day Wear that hurt my face, badly! But that's another blog post!)

Hope you enjoyed a sneaky peek into my makeup bag, you nosey so and so's!
Tell me what's you're best beauty buy and why?




No comments:

Post a Comment