Monday 12 December 2011

O.O.T.D 11/12/11 - Christmas Party

Last night was my work's Christmas Party at a local hotel. I'm currently sat in bed in my pyjamas cuddled up with a blanket and my kitty feeling slightly headachey from lack of sleep (Too old to be going out! I need my 9 hours a night beauty sleep!) and maybe too many of the ol' vodka and lemonades.

Here are a collection of (rubbish!) photos of what I wore, taken in true night out style; in the ladies' toilets mirror . Classy.


The dress I'm wearing is from Topshop.


Wedge booties are from Office.


I'm wearing my DKNY watch to add a bit of sparkle, assorted beaded bracelets and big, chavvy hoop earrings from Topshop.


My friend is wearing a sequin, backless dress from ASOS.


I used the Urban Decay Naked Palette for my eyeshadow and a Revlon Colourstay Lipcolour liquid lipstick.

Here's one of us on the dance floor, being fools.


This week, I also helped put up our family Christmas tree. Good job well done, I think!


I had a little bit of help though.



1 comment:

  1. I love your dress and shoes, and you cat made me laugh!x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.com/

    Ellie,xo

    ReplyDelete