Tuesday 20 March 2012

O.O.T.D. 20/03/12 and my flowery pants!

Happy first day of Spring everybody.
Spring has truly sprung in style today as the sun was out and it was warm enough (just) to go out for a full day without a coat or even a cardigan.

Here's what I wore today to celebrate the lovely season change! I think it should be compulsory to wear flowery pants on the first day of Spring!



Shirt is by GAP from the Charity Shop.
Floral skinny jeans by Topshop last year in the sale.


Belt by Primark.
Bag by Alexander Wang.




Shoes by Topshop.


Hamsa hand bracelet from ebay.
Four leaf clover bracelet from Accessorize.
Random beaded bracelet from BHS?
Watch by Guess.


All rings from topshop except for the two thumb rings which are my grandparents'.


Nail polish is Cyan Blue 294 by Barry M with a coat of Mermaid 21129 by Technic.


Hope you all had a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. I am slightly in love with your watch.. Love your style!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen,
      I got it for a complete bargain actually! I bought it off a friend that didn't want it any more!
      x

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, these jeans are awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove those jeans, soo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blouse. the colour is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete