Friday 2 March 2012

Product Rave: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation and Real Techniques Stippling Brush!

Product rave for today is for my new Real Techniques Stippling Brush used to apply my current favourite foundation Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation.



This brush is so, so soft and has very densely packed bristles. You should definitely go out and try this brush as it applied my foundation flawlessly... 
I also used it to blend in my concealer and cream blusher.

Here is a picture of how the foundation looked once applied to my face with this brush.


The foundation is very natural looking and provides reasonable coverage. It is very long lasting and lasts on my skin all day. You can build up layers for a fuller coverage if you prefer but it still looks quite natural. The finish is a slightly satin glow; not too dewey and not drying. If you do have dry skin though I would recommend moisturising your dry patches first because it can hang onto dry skin if you're not careful.

I would definitely re buy this foundation and will be trying out more Real Techniques brushes. Maybe you should, too!
xx


1 comment:

  1. I've heard soo many great things about the brush, I think I shall be adding it to my wishlist xx

    ReplyDelete