Friday 2 March 2012

Spontaneous Charity Shop Haul

I decided, as the sun was shining, I would take a walk down to the local Charity Shop. I managed to pick a few things up for a total bargain of...£6! Here's what I bought:

Isaac Mizrahi For Target striped red and white shirt.


River Island Floral cropped tank top.


Marks and Spencer striped teal and white shirt.


G.A.P pink linen shirt.

I thought these were a total bargain and I'd been wanting to try and style some shirts for a while. I actually quite like them just with skinny jeans and converse to be honest! 
Make sure you look around the whole shop if you're going charity shopping and TRY IT ON! I found the red striped shirt in the men's section in a size Large, the teal striped shirt on a rail for size 16 and the pink GAP shirt in the medium section.  It's worth picking things up even if they aren't in your size, just to see how they fit when you try them on. What've you got to lose!

I'm also super psyched because I managed to pick up (from ebay) my favourite perfume that I'd just ran out of - Calvin Klein Euphoria. I got the 100ml for £29!! That size retails for £65 in the shops! So make sure you shop around on ebay before you buy from the highstreet!!

EDIT: GOT TOTES RIPPED OFF WITH THE PERFUME. SUPER FAKE SO SENDING IT BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment