Sunday 13 May 2012

Trafford Centre shopping haul!

My bezzie and I went shopping yesterday and spent a good whole day at the Trafford Centre in Manchester catching up and spending our hard earned dosh. We arrived around 10.30am and didn't leave until about 7.30pm which I thought was a feat in itself.

Thought I'd give you a glimpse of what I got my hands on. YAY!


Black Glitter TOMS.
From Office.



Black Burlap TOMS.
From Office.



Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. 200ml.
From John Lewis.


Simple grey-brown hoody.
From Topshop.


Floral print bomber jacket.
From Zara.


So excited about this one! I went in looking for it especially and saw it hanging on its own on a random rack. Think it was the only one left as I saw no more.
Tie Dye Print Ombre shirt.
From Zara.


Sheer black tshirt with rose gold zipper.
From Zara.

That's all I got from Trafford. I also took back the studded sandals I bought from Zara online as they were too big and uncomfortable!

I nipped into town today because I needed to pick up some dry shampoo because I forgot to get some on the shopping trip. I went into Boots and the Batiste Hint of Colour dry shampoo was £3.99 a bottle so I was just like, nahhhhhh! Tried Superdrug and low and behold they had been reduced to £1.95 so I picked up four to keep me going! I hate how Boots rip you off sometimes!


While I was there I also picked up some Sleek Pout Paints which were in the 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug. I'd heard good things about them and wanted to try for myself. I'm currently wearing 'Lava' which is the bright orange and I love it so far. I also picked up the bright fuscia purple named 'Mauve Over' and a milky coral/mauve colour named 'Minx'.


That's it! Spent up. 
:)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing buys I love everything that you have bought! I really want to try the paint pouts too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dip dye shirt! Awesome buys. I used to work at the Trafford Centre (and hate it) but your post has made me want to revisit it!

    ReplyDelete