Thursday 28 June 2012

O.O.T.D and dinner at Wetherspoons

Finally got my camera back so I can upload my OOTD from earlier this week.
I just nipped into town to get a hair cut and then went on to meet the boyfriend for dinner at Wetherspoons.


My ombre shirt is from Zara.


Skinny jeans are from Topshop.



Sideways cross necklace from Etsy.
Skull necklace from Topshop.
Heart locket necklace was an anniversary gift a few years ago.


Various beaded bracelets from BHS and Dorothy Perkins.
Watch is Michael Kors MK5128 in Rose Gold.


Studded bracelet is from Topshop and matches the gold studs on the shoulder of my shirt.


Both nailvarnish colours are from Barry M.


Bag, as always, is Alexander Wang Rocco. 
Shoes are Converse.


And for dinner I had Smoked Haddock and Mozzarella fishcakes with chips and salad and a lemonade.

:) 
x

10 comments:

  1. Yum! The fishcakes look delicious! Lovely outfit - I adore the shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your whole wardrobe amazes me! Please share :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAAAAT accessories! :) And mozzarella! yumm :)

    I am now your NEWEST follower GFC! I also have Lookbook, twitter and Bloglovin! I hope you can stop by my blog, let me know what you think(always looking to improve) and follow me back now too :) HUGS from USA! I look forward to your visit!

    God bless,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bag. I am seriously jealous! Love your style, you have a new follower

    Check out my blog and follow back if you like what you see! :)

    http://decisi0nsdecisi0ns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Michael Kors watch I'm dying to get one!

    xx
    http://undertheselightsyoulookbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit!
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog check here:http://the-chanel-girl.blogspot.com/2012/06/oasap-giveaway.html

    :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit as always.
    I absolutely love those fishcakes from Spoons, they are always my meal of choice when I'm there! xx

    ReplyDelete