Tuesday 29 November 2011

O.O.T.D. 29/11/11 & my new Buddy!

What an absolutely miserable day. I apologise firstly for the rubbish lighting, the weather has been so awful, dull, windy and heavy (very, very heavy) downpours.

My first day off work in a week so I went off out to run some errands, catch up with the boyfran and pop down to a Vintage Fair at a local University.

Here's what I wore.





Slouchy knitted jumper and dark wash skinny jeans from Topshop.
Knitted chunky infinity scarf from Warehouse.


My bag is my Cambridge Satchel Company Classic 11" Satchel that I got for my birthday earlier this month.
Watch is by DKNY from Goldsmiths.


Mood ring from Hawkins Bazaar.
Pearl heart necklace from Accessorize.
On my nails I have "Mint Green" number 304 by Barry M.


My peace sign earrings are from Tammy.


'Pistol' boots from Acne.
Perfume of the day is Stella by Stella McCartney.

While I was running some errands I popped into my local junk/house clearance shop to get a price on a bamboo hat stand I'd seen in the window. Turns out it was super wobbly anyway and not worth the price tag but while I was in there I fell in love with a little guy sat on a shelf at the back. He's so happy and is going to sit on my bed side table. I had to take him home for a bargain £10. Not sure what my kitty thinks of him though.


Have you picked up any random bargains recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment