Sunday 20 November 2011

Product Rave: TRESemmé with Argan Oil Glossing Spray


I wanted to tell you about this new hair product that I recently started loving. Since having my hair cut short I've been having problems with the ends being very dry and coarse feeling, causing my hair to stick out in horrible directions instead of looking sleek and sophisticated. 

I'd heard a lot about Moroccan Oil original Oil Treatment, read more HERE, but wanted to try a quick fix with a cheaper alternative product. I decided to go with "TRESemmé New with Argan Oil from Morocco Glossing Spray". This product should be £4.99 but I got mine on a 2 for £5.99 offer from Superdrug. Available HERE.

TRESemmé says that this product should add "gorgeous glossy shine" and "protect from frizz" as well as taming flyaways, helping to keep your style smooth and shiny.

I'm a bit of a non-believer in hair products, I always think that stuff never really works and never really does what it says on the bottle but, to be honest, this product has definitely helped me. Even though this is a cheap alternative (Priced at £4.99 for 75ml) to the Moroccon Oil (Priced at around £30 for 100ml or around £13 for 25ml) I think it worked very, very well. The only thing I would say is that it didn't particularly make my hair super glossy, but it definitely helped with the de-frizz of the ends of my hair.



 Now I'm even more eager to try the Moroccon Oil to see if it works even better than the TRESemmé. I think I may ask for one of the smaller bottles as a Christmas present.

Do you have any favourite hair products that you think work particularly well? Please let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment