Tuesday 15 November 2011

Unlucky, again!

So I'm not having much luck with my birthday presents to be honest. The beautiful Penfield coat that I ordered arrived today and was not as beautiful in person. I decided the brown leather yoke would just clash with most things that I wear so, unfortunately, I'm going to send her back tomorrow. Free delivery and free returns though, so that's a bonus. 

I did however order a replacement. I have my fingers crossed that this one will be more my style. I very much need a warm winter coat and the padding in the Penfield range is second to none so I went with another style by them.

I chose black this time as I think it will go with a lot more - hopefully!

Penfield Gillman Jacket with Jamiesons of Shetland's Fair Isle Knit



Can be purchased from ASOS HERE

One thing I can guarantee now is that we will have a scorching winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment