Sunday 13 November 2011

New winter coat!

So, I'm going to have to go and sit in the naughty corner. About ten minutes ago I made the most impulsive buy I've done for a while.
Today, my friend showed me her new Penfield coat that she bought for her holiday and let me try it on. Honestly, I have never put something so comfortable on in my entire life. 80/20 premium down insulated and feels like you're in a sleeping bag.
First thing I did when I came home from work was to visit the Penfield website to have a look at the other styles of coat. It was between a choice of two for me, firstly the Black Penfield Rockford with red tartany/ginghamy shoulder yoke, and secondly the Penfield Stapelton Tweed in Green with brown leather shoulder yoke detailing. I decided to go for the latter.

Just look at this little baby:



You can purchase this item from Asos HERE

Now, I know what you're thinking. Penfield coats ARE super expensive buttttttttttt this very morning I sold a load of crappy, unloved items on ebay and made pretty much the equivalent amount of money. So it was a good swap of old crap for new loveliness!

Due to arrive on Tuesday 15th just in time for my birthday on the 16th, hurray!

This is the style my friend got by the way:

Penfield Landis Down Filled Toggle Hooded Jacket which can be purchased HERE



Cuuuute!




No comments:

Post a Comment