Here are my favourite bits and bobs from the month of February.
1. The Body Shop Raspberry Ripple Bath and Shower Gel.
This smells AABBSOLUTELY ahumazing and a little goes a long way!
2. Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.
I got mine on offer at Boots recently and again this product smells absolutely fantastic. Not sure about the consistency of the product, its a bit gross looking but it seems to do the trick. It's my favourite purely because of the smell though at the moment. I've not used it enough to see whether it does what it claims to do.
3. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. I received this as a Christmas gift from my other half's parents. I can honestly say that this cleanser is THE best that I have ever used. It takes every scrap of makeup off, even the ultimately waterproof mascara base that I use (which no other cleanser has even budged without severe scrubbing in the past!) I recommend this fully, 100% and will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
4. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation.
I ran out of the regular Healthy Mix Foundation recently and decided to go for this one instead of repurchasing (although, the regular foundation is ace, too). Really nice foundation. Gives reasonable coverage but looks natural. Very buildable, smells nice - not too strong. Long lasting and wears well. No gripes.
5. Stella by Stella McCartney fragrance. I recently ran out of my favourite Calvin Klein Euphoria so have been reaching for this one a lot more. Actually beginning to really enjoy the smell as I wasn't too keen at first but it seems to sit really well on my skin and is long lasting. And the bottle is pretty as hell.
6. Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara. I got this free with this month's Elle magazine and it's actually pretty good. It doesn't beat my ultimate favourite of Benefit Bad Gal Lash, but it's a damn good alternative. I'd recommend going out and buying this Elle (it has Alexa Chung on the front) if you can still get it in your local newsagents. I don't think I'd buy it for full price (£10) but for a freebie in a magazine, it's a great back up for when your current mascara runs out.
7. Bargain Dotting Tools. I bought these from ebay for the grand sum of 99p. They took an age to arrive from Hong Kong but they were super cheap and are letting me play around with different nail designs and I love them.
8. Stacking Jewellery. I've really gotten into stacking my bracelets this month and I've been wanting to do it for ages so I decided to treat myself to a new Pandora bracelet to add to my wrist candy! Love it!