Sunday 8 July 2012

O.O.T.D ft. Outer Conch piercing!

Here's a quick post on what I wore to a casual housewarming party last night.

I wanted to be comfy so basic leggings and shirt did me proud!


Sorry for the dodgy lighting, it was early evening, the light was changing and outside it was thunder and lightening!

I got my navy leggings from Topshop.


Studded pocket check shirt from Zara.


My kitty wanted to help. He's a Chocolate Point Burmese if anyone's wondering!


Put my hair up because I just can't be bothered with it down and around my face at the moment!


I also dug out some gold jewellery to match the gold studs on my shirt.
The name necklace was a gift from my boyfriend about 3 years ago. You can get them on ebay or etsy though, I'm sure.
The studded bracelet is from Topshop sale.


I know they don't match but I was only wearing these boots for the journey there. I didn't want to traipse around the new house in boots so they came off at the door. 
They are just the classic short ugg boot in black. I got mine from ASOS but you can get them everywhere.


Here's a close up of smelly cat.


Also this is my new piercing. I went in to my piercing place to order some shorter bars for my other ear and to get my conch bar shortened...and came out with this.

I'm calling in an Outer Conch piercing. I'm not really sure if it has a name, my piercing guy called it a Conch, so that's what it shall be named. I like it because it's pretty unusual and a bit different from a regular cartilage/helix piercing.


I had one of the most uncomfortable night sleep though. Who'dve thought you put all of the pressure on the top of your ear when you're sleeping...pretty obvious!

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, the studded pockets on your shirt is great! What a cute cat too :)

    Georgia x
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit :) and I like your piercings! xx

    ReplyDelete