Wednesday 15 August 2012

O.O.T.D - Sandals in the rain!

Hi guys, here's what I wore today. I opted for summery yellow pants and striped top with flatform sandals...only for the weather to throw down some torrential flooding rain later on in the afternoon. This is what a road in my area looked like...

yes...that IS a road, not a canal.


Anyway, needless to say I spent 99% of the day indoors, only to venture out for a Magnum lolly in the midst of the downpour, as you do. At the end of the video you can see our trip back from the shops...

(if there's no sound on the video, please check back later as it is still processing!)


The colour on my toes is Shellac's Tropix. The turquoise colour on one of my hands is Shellac's Hotski to Tchotchke and the pink colour on the other hand is Shellac's Gotcha. They've all been on for over a week.

My watch is the MK5128 Rose Gold.


Tshirt from French Connection.


Yellow cropped trousers from Tommy Hilfiger.


Flatforms from River Island.


Hair cuff from H&M.


Bag from Cambridge Satchel Company.
Sunglasses by Rayban.

No comments:

Post a Comment