Saturday 15 December 2012

OOTD - Cambridge Satchel & Uggs - 15-12-12

Hi everyone,
FINALLY, I've had a day off work! I took the opportunity to have a little lie in and to run some last minute errands before Christmas comes around.


Today I wore my 'Fair Isle' christmassy snood from River Island, which I got last year.


My chunky knit sweater from Topshop.


I also wore my Topshop skinny jeans.


And for extra warmth, I put my River Island (carboot bargain!) leather jacket on over the top.



I decided to go for my Ugg boots today. I used to live in Uggs but recently I've come to realise that they are actually mega ugly. However, today I fancied having nice warm feet and they do the job better than any other boots I own...so love them or hate them, today I chose comfort over style! Haha!


I'm wearing my Michael Kors MK5128 Rose Gold watch. (blogpost coming on this soon)
My double wrap, leather Pandora bracelet with Buddha charm and Peace Sign Charm.
Silver rings are from Fashionology and my nailvarnish is lovely and chipped but is Nude Beige by Model's own.


I chose my blue 13" satchel by The Cambridge Satchel Company.
Hubba, hubba!


And that's it! I managed to get the last of my Christmas shopping done today. I also made a start on wrapping some bits so I'm feeling very festive at the moment. Not long to go!

Thanks to my recent new followers, I really appreciate you following my blog :)
Leave a comment if you like, I love reading them. 
xxx

Ps. Loooook how long my hair is getting! So excited! Growing hair takes so long, gah!


No comments:

Post a Comment