Monday 13 May 2013

I'm alive!

Hi guys.
I'm sorry I've been a bit MIA. I've not been feeling myself for a while and didn't really feel like doing anything - let alone blogging.
I'm just checking in to let you know I'm still alive...if there's anyone still here that is!
I've started to feel a little more human the past couple of days so actually put some effort into my makeup and outfit, only to be rained on in the downpour of rain whilst I was out buying fitness stuff.
I've decided to try and get myself into shape and keep my body and mind active. I went out and bought Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred fitness DVD, a yoga mat, some hand weights and gym clothes the other day so now I HAVE to do some exercise!
Has anybody tried Spinning? I really fancy trying it but fear I may die a fast, stationary-bicycle related death.


Anyway, I tried Tanya Burr's new makeup tutorial which you can see HERE. I think it turned out really nice and made my tired skin look a bit healthier.
I used Nars Sheer Glow foundation (FINALLY got my hands on some, ugghh love it!), Illamasqua cream blush in Brazen and YSL Touche Eclat to brighten around the eyes.


I hope you're all well.
Thank you for sticking around if you're reading this!

Love, Neeny x

Ps.
Please keep your fingers crossed for me. If I get enough good luck, I may have some amazing news to share soon.


5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel much better darling. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better! Good Luck with the 30 Day Shred, my copy is sitting gather dust...oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back :)
    Your make-up looks flawless.
    My fingers are crossed for you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute!

    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: LINDODIL

    Stop by soon!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your look. Greetings from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete